Monday, September 21, 2009

I don't know why , I swear this one's going to be a long one :(
Past memories came to my mind again :O
Like what the Fuck again , again and again .
When will it stop! @.@

Primary school , I remembered that my teacher slap me in my face just that i have bad handwriting like what the fuck? It happens when i was Primary 1 and Hoho she retired :)
I remembered Last time , i almost died of laosai LOL! :( The doctor say if i continue to be like that , i would died ;X Luckily , I survive !
But still having some health problems? {Don't wish to be revealed }

Primary 6 : I totally regretted for not studying hard during the PSLE and still play com :(
If not , i would be in express and will not be compared marks with My other cousins :O
Parents still nag and say that it is a must for me to get into express next year :(
Like ? If i can get into it , It would be like impossible?

Goddad and godmum :They say they will buy for me anything regardless of the price , If i can score80% for all my subjects again impossible .
Why they put such a high expectation to me ? I think by the time i die , i will not get it :X

Secondary 1 : o.o i think it would be a year of disappointment?
Everything fails that year :(
I remember i like this guy , and ..{Not to be revealed }
It was utterly disappointment , the first time i fall in love and that's what happen :O
Studies was not good last year , i said i will buck up ?
But i see no effect/ result ?

Secondary 2 :( To be continued)
Ohokay, At least i know what i am doing now ?
End of year exam , i will buck upp all the way!
So mainly i will not be able to use the com {self controlled}
Mid-year was not a good result already .
End of year , i must pass with flying colours !
And i will regain my freedom :)))))))

I wish it would work starting from now .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home