Saturday, September 19, 2009

Helllooo
Woke up pretty early , as we were going to My Aunt's shop to eat Dimsum :)
It was darn nice , you should try it :) }Address : Ask from me if you want to eat
Ate quite a lot , Business was not bad .
Went home , Sleeep :)
It's like ohsofinally i can sleep as i want ;O


Appreciation part!

TO: SOHYUNING ( Beloved Jiejie) <3

This girl is damn good :)
She's pretty
She's nice
She's Friendly
She's the best girl you can find
She's there for me when i needed.
She's there to help me solve my problems
Aww ,I'm really touched by her actions .
Although we don't talk much ,
Our friendship will last forever:)
I would be there for her , if she needed.
8numbers away :)
What i want to tell her , thanks for everything you done for me .
I appreciate all this things , Iloveyou babe (:
http://screw-thatbear.blogspot.com
That's her blog , and that's her :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home