Friday, September 18, 2009

HOHOHOHOHOH
Peoplee i'm back to post again , happy right .
Hmm , i'm starting to post apprecation to anyone who i appreciate everyday (;
If i could use the computer ;x

This first one goes to JEANGOH! (SISTER) <3

Aww man , i think she is so going to be 'Ohsohonoured'
Heheee , Come to be serious when you appreciate somebody.
Thanks for being there okay , my dear sister .
Two heart lehs , honoured bo!
She's a nice girl you can think of , Niceeee!
She's a babe :)
She's friendly .
She's someone who you want to be with.
She's someone who you can share secrets with .
She's there for me always ,
Cheerme up when i'm sad .
Whenever she smiles , She's dead Gorgeous! ;O
She's just good okayyy!
Iloveherverymuch :) <3
Okay ,Take care sister your leg arhs !

I LOVE JEAN , I LOVE JEAN , I LOVE JEAN , I LOVE JEAN , I LOVE JEAN ! (: <333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home