Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today was alright ;]
Our Physics Teacher change to Mr Lee and no longer Mr Kuah le , but i have confident that i will passs my science and maths this year ;0

I asked my parents for tution teacher haha , siao right .
I find that im am too weak in subjects , so i ask friends for recommendations and i found one.
But haven first lesson yet , but gonna hurry up as common test is coming le ;[
Thinking of that freaks me out , as i am too tempted in using come everyday !
It's like a everyday routine ;)

Had to choose 12 players for the Soccer but i hope that i will not play as my soccer sucks !
Lol
Erm But good luck to our class yeah! No matter if we win or lose , we are all united as one okay;]]]]

Came home early , because Chiamin and Huining had to go POSB while others go home ;[
Sadded

Ciao , i want to go study and plurk le . BB muacksxv

SPECIAL

Huining and Chiamin , Sorry to sabotage you all for the Soccer thing Im sorry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home