Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I re-edited the whole post , as you know i am bored ?
School was boring and quiet as there were no jokers ?
Maths ;O wahs sian i tell you , i totally don't understand what the teacher say la ;X
I stayed back after school , cause is me and clique gang hao see until him than ask him teach me luhs ;D

I understand a bit , at least ;] Phew
Saw Aaron and friends , i swear i will confront him ;p
Went to opposite school to buy things and headed home .
Slept all the way to 8pm , im a pig man ;]
Plurked,mapled,bloged.

Henry:
You say nothing to see huh?
Hahahm you will be very toucheed when i write your name here lehs ;]
HAHA lame , see you soon yeah ?
Sorry i didn't knw your house was so far ;o
Read my livejournal la , here nothing interesting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home