Saturday, July 25, 2009

I got a headache when i came back ;{

After training , ball-ed with Dani and Nadiah ;]
It was damn funny and i thought a small kid how to play basketball;]]]Damn happy as he know how to shoot le ;]]]]
Than his father very funny also want to play, than just nice(Lan) Nick came ;]
Than we played 3 on 3 we won ;]]
The uncle left than , we just slack slack than Nad and Dani wentoff
Ps me ;[ Nevermind , i know them well haha ;]]]]]
Henry came he looked so emo , 0.0
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Than played with them , and the (lan)nick talked damn soft? Cant hear what he say than just say anything . haha sorry Didn't Catch your words well haha

Nick wanted to play 2v1 which im alone ;[
Lucky didn't phewww.
Wenfeng came , and we played 2 on 2 .
Nick and me ;o
Wenfeng and Henry

FUNFUN;]]
Trained my 3 pointer , at least get in a few balls in a row.
We played Horse than i was the second last to win .
Wenfeng won zzz
haha
than lke that luhs

Home;;
I'm Tired of my mum's nagging ;[ -.--
I got a headache poor me ;[
Okay i need go rest le
BB

Take care

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home