Friday, August 28, 2009

Please support by clicking on my nuffnang Advertisement thanks a lot ! ;)
Please also add me in my livejournal and my 3rd blog ;) thanks
Http://jiaminloves.livejournal.com
Http://superwoman.onsugar.com

Today school was alright , Mrs Bala never come today!
Take care arhs !
Erm Science got back paper ! Sian daooo cause i fail ;(
Got to buck up both my science and maths! @#$%
Today morning , i tell Sunbeibei that i finish the holiday homework .
She ask me to redo -.- cause she lost mine!
Zz , i only slept 4 hours and i slept at 1 wake at 5!
Just to do , but she tell me she found it!

After school slacked with Clique ;)
They are planning to go to the theme park this monday should i go a not?

Tomorro Deyi's coming ;)
Yuenting not coming ;( She got stomachache take care mei ! <3

Tag replies :
K.meiqi ; Me <3 you many !
Willis :Thanks ;)
zhengtai :Thanks
Ziling : No . I'm not one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home