Friday, August 14, 2009

Hey! ;]

Early Morning happen something that is -.- Only Some People knows it ;o
School was kinda boring without Emily and i hate fridays too.
My idiotic father does not want me to have a tutor outside must come to my house de -.-
B'cause of some stupid reasons?

Slack at the library after school , and i swear that my stomach was growing like __
HEHE , Went to eat lunch with Chiamin,Joy and Jocelyn ;]
Walk over to the playground and saw some MahaBodhians
damn Guailan , throw the ice at me with no reason?
Idiotic shall show the pictures next time .
Cannot maple ;[
I really don't know if i should say the truth ;[

I'm getting sad and sad and stressed !
I dont know what to do?
I will have to wait for 3months?
That's quite long , i must wait .
Life just sucks and sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home