Saturday, July 4, 2009

I think i am being too emotional and sensitive nowadays ;(
I just being too stressed up by things u know? I dont like people calling me .. Had enough i think i just have to let them say .

Today Balled with Willis at Ubi Court , Waited for Wenfeng to come , Saw Jiayi and Nameless .
Than played a match with Guys Had fun with Henry and guys. Dumb eh , than went home at 6 plus ;( Sadded wanted to play more with them fun fun .

Monday might be going to play basketball at ubi court .

I Just dont like people's insulting -.- , i don't think anyone does . It's not nice , when you are being called names you would just be too agitated like me . I just hate it , since i came to secondary school life . I understand

Was crapping with my new fren ;Henry ;DDD
He claims that i molested him ;x Which i never lehs? Like that bettter le ba



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home