Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday To Jolene Chu !

May all ur wishes come true yeah , pretty lady haha ;D

WOW! amazingly i have friends and family birthday four day in a row ! Soon 24th and 26 two important dates . One is CLARATANJINGFEI<3>

Today woke up at 9am , helped my mum do a lot of things . Move furniture and blahs , plan to meet Peisin at 12 pm but my mum really delayed my time by the time i can go out it was 1pm liao! -.- and guess what peisin was on the way home ;( Than still proceeded to Ubi court , phew ;) luckily i got gladys haha . I call-ed her straight away and balled ! TODAY OFF-FORM ;( and than blahs and i saw someone i hate , yucks :p than had to go home as my parent's called , u see yeah? tomorro i want to go out but must see first lol .
I still haven finish my stamp design ;o

Shall plurk later , eating now , link people , chat on msn ,change blogskin, wash dishes , gunz , freestyle !

i'm a busy woman yeah! byeee!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home