Monday, June 15, 2009

APA PENDAPAT ANDA?

Today ,
Had training went to school earlier and meet Peisin and Munira . Me and M no money so never eat ;o watch Peisin eat prata -.- than swing swing for awhile ;D

Than train with Deyi :) than went to have a break .
We went to Hougang Mall just to eat mac -.- wth than headed back to school on the way something happen haah.Than i was talking to Tadiah and Teisin about ... haha.

than went i reach school this woman called TEOHUINING she ask me to pass something to Rayna when i dont knw what was inside . when i went up to 5 floor nobody there >.< than went to toilet i ask my friend what was inside and she tell me it was a hamaster! YUCKS I HATE IT :( than my friend still kick the box !! ahhhhhhhh i swear i shout like hell . than went to ISH . train-ed haaha, totally had fun with Huiqing, Jingwen and zoey! was really hyper haha. than blah

Idontlikehimanymore:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home