Saturday, May 30, 2009

IAMCRAZYABOUTHIMFOR1YEAR3MONTHS21DAYS!

I JUST HATE HOLIDAYS ! I HAVE TO STAY AT HOME ! IT SUCKS! CAUSE MY MUM IS NAGGY , ZZZZ.

Even though training tighten my scheldues, at least i have something to waste time at but training is going to be tough . National's are coming, so have to jiayou ! ;D Trying to finish my holiday homework and to complete my task that is to finish my 72hour of sec1 things i dunno. i have to start from the basics again so that i can understand everything from the start so i will understand my science . ;D maybe i will ask a lot of things that i duno from u? haha so beware that i will sms u and u can't sleep ;DDDDD damn evil can haah

MY MATHS , SCIENCE ,GEOGRAPHY , HISTORY , LITERATURE . is my worst subjects so i will have to buck up , buck up , buck up .

JIAYOU! JIAYOU!JIAYOU!

IAMGOINGTOSOBUCKUPINMYSTUDIES;D


MYBROTHERUSUCKTOTHECORECANGOODTHATYOUARESICKNOW;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home