Friday, July 10, 2009

I don't like the seating arrangement ! Damn it can , i prefer the one before -.-
Got a wish , but hope it can be granted soon!

Today , Had school as normal ! But i was really Enthu during Maths lesson. I was Chionging my homework! I find it so fun , when you tell the teacher your answer ;]
Thanks Mdm Sim , love you . B'cause of you , i now starting to love maths !

Went Opposite With Clique;] , Erina and Huining Pei me to Ubi Court ;]Thanks
Ball-ed Saw AhLee They talk to her than They wanted to go ;[ In the end They went
I continued to play ball with Classmates than Friends ;] Was Fun today lehs !
Was Abit emotional just now -.-

A very sorry to ZOEY violent boy that i cannot celebrate with you and others ;[ Sorry, i make it up when im free okay ;]



My livejournal : http://jiaminloves.livejournal.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home