Friday, September 4, 2009

HELLO EARTH-IANS ! ;)
Science was damn fun today! Cause i want to learn about marine life!
Got report book back , Passed all except for Maths , science and Literature!
Lmao , The literature paper 1/2 can passs lehs !
Idiot dua neh neh!
Studied at the library ,Dad fetch me home!

Matilda sister:Come and take the chocolate from me :)

Tag replies :
Matilda : <3
Mingqian :Thanks , I've link you already !
Andy; I KNOW!
Zhengtai: Lamesxv
wencheng:Hello-hello-hello!
Matilda ::)
Anne: no , i'm not cute! see you soon ;)
ziling: :)



:/Edited

Currently :No mood ;(
Nowadays life just suck , maybe or totally !
Life's so boring ;0
Nothing to do , i tried all my best to study my maths and science but i just can't :9
Shucks! I must do well for my end of year exam or else *I'm dead *
Relationship now , i learnt not to put my feelings too much or else i will get hurt :)
The only thing i know now is to concentrate on studies score high marks and that's it !
I think i have a lot of goals so Jiayou!
:) I will see/ Depend whether i want to smile again!
Laughter doesn't means anything , i'm weak inside :(
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home